Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hopeless


I have this policy in life.

"Never regret. Any mistakes done during the journey of my path of life is part of the learning point not to repeat them again"
But I wonder sometimes whether I was mistaken on claiming some decisions I made was actually a real "mistake". Or is it nothing...

I always thought that you have to be the person whom you are judging, in order to understand him, or her. What made him/her that way? What lead him to the decision he/she made?

But when someone destroys what you have believed in for so many years, you start to think twice. Even the decision made by him/her is acceptable... you still have to think twice.

I believed in friendship.

I believed in hopes.

I believed in loyalty.

Now everything is faded away... I have nothing to believe in.

And now I'm this hopeless man without any trust left for anyone...

"Happy New Year! 2009!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment